• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 antenna questions

gba88

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Guys,
I can't find specific info about this, but I have 2 questions... 1 is there an extension or separate cable that plugs into the antenna lead, and 2. what do I remove to get to the run of antenna that's behind the dash? The end of mine that goes into the radio is destroyed, and I've repaired it a couple times, but it really just needs to be replaced. I thought I might be lucky and have a situation where the part that goes into the radio is just an extension that I could get behind the dash and replace. I'm posting a link to a picture for a grand that I found... was hoping mine might be the same thing. Any info appreciated!

http://www.wiringdiagrams21.com/wp-...ep-zj-grand-cherokee-wiring-diagram-audio.png

Figured it out.... connected behind the pass. kick panel. looks like a proprietary connector/extension but I'm going to try to rig a regular extension in it's place. Seems liek the same deal as the pic I posted.

Source the piece you need at the salvage yard?

Back