• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Catalyc converter

Mine was put on by the muffler shop, but Summit and Jegs have the same CatCo for around $50 shipped.

What do ya need that thing for? If its just for emissions, borrow one from somebody.

What do ya need that thing for? If its just for emissions, borrow one from somebody.

Put a lot of thought into that statement didn't ya Mason..... Yeah, the cats on our XJ's are just so easy to remove and replace..... particularly on the '97+ rigs.

Once again, putting the "tard" back into McTard...... :rolleyes:

Put a lot of thought into that statement didn't ya Mason..... Yeah, the cats on our XJ's are just so easy to remove and replace..... particularly on the '97+ rigs.

Once again, putting the "tard" back into McTard...... :rolleyes:

Been a while since I've been under one, but I don't seem to remember the cat on my XJ being hard to replace (had to do it twice). It was a 93 though.

I don't seem to remember the cat on my XJ being hard to replace (had to do it twice).

You mean the borrowed one you put on and took back off........ :D

Back