• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE PIZZA AND BEER !!!

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am in the process of going from my stock bent 1989 d30 to a newer strait 89 non-vacuum d30. I just received my new lower control arms from arc. So now I need to get the job done and get back on the trail.
So what I offer is this FREE PIZZA AND BEER to anyone and everyone who can help me out with this task, this weekend. I've been trying to get my friends to help me but they keep flaking. So I'm offering FREE PIZZA AND BEER. To all of you who can lend a hand. And don't worry, I have a garage. It's not a big one but one none the less. So if you like FREE PIZZA AND BEER, let me know.

FREE PIZZA
FREE BEER !!!!!

:piratefla

I am in the process of going from my stock bent 1989 d30 to a newer strait 89 non-vacuum d30. I just received my new lower control arms from arc. So now I need to get the job done and get back on the trail.
So what I offer is this FREE PIZZA AND BEER to anyone and everyone who can help me out with this task, this weekend. I've been trying to get my friends to help me but they keep flaking. So I'm offering FREE PIZZA AND BEER. To all of you who can lend a hand. And don't worry, I have a garage. It's not a big one but one none the less. So if you like FREE PIZZA AND BEER, let me know.

FREE PIZZA
FREE BEER !!!!!

Have you considered a career in advertising?

FREE PIZZA
FREE BEER !!!!!

Throw in some titties and you've got a deal. :guitar:

Well you are more than welcome to stop by after the pick up. I live in east Vancouver, a few blocks south of Evergreen high school.

I just checked the thread, I didn't say I was going to the Burn thing. I was planning on doing the Steen run with Ryan, but I can't make it.

So long story short, I am in PM sent.

Ya 1 person showed. Glue and tape aka dave, great guy. But if anyone can help me out today that would be the best. My landlord showed up yesterday and the jeep was in the drive way completly missing the front end and all the parts and bits for the two d30s were spread all over the grass lawn. He freked. So I. Gotta get it back together at least enough to get it back into the garage until I can get the axles and get them in around Tuesday.

Did you get it back into the garage? We made a good run, all those little things add up though, Ujoints, beer, axle nuts, beer, sneaky landlords in electric cars.

It was good to meet you guys, we gotta get wheeling soon. :thumbup:

Back