• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ignition Coil connector

yardape

NAXJA Member #272
Does anyone know where I can purchase the 2 pin connector for the ignition coil? The locking tab is broken on mine and I don't really want to think about it falling off while driving.

Re: Igmnition Coil connector

Have you considered trying to tie wrap the connector to the coil?
A visit to the local JY can provide you the connector you need.
There are several items on the Jeep that share the same size and style connector such as the engine compartment light and the backup light switch on the transmission.

Believe it or not there are no u-pull it yards within many miles of here. It's easier just to go buy one if I can but thanks!

Yes hi heat tape or shrink wrap might be effective but I'd like to stay with the original design if I can.

You can find the weather proof connectors at a local autoparts store in the "Help" Section. My local Pep and AZ have quite a few.

You can try the dealership, I couldn't locate the connector in the parts catalog.

You can check your local Craigslist or regional forum for someone parting out an XJ.

Back