• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no dash lights, or shifter indicator lihts

You should also check and see if you're tail lights are working, and the side marker lights. If they are out you blew a fuze. Did you hook up anything new, mine went out because of a bad stereo install.

You should also check and see if you're tail lights are working, and the side marker lights. If they are out you blew a fuze. Did you hook up anything new, mine went out because of a bad stereo install.

...and if they are not working either, you will want to look at a faulty headlamp switch

Always posting your BASICS--year/engine/etc., will always get you better answers.

Different locations for fuses, different wiring harness layouts and diagrams.

Have you recently messed around under the dash in the general vicinity of the headlamp switch? I believe the '87 (I know the '85 does) has a separate ground connection for the dash lights that plugs onto a terminal on the back of the headlamp switch. You might check to make sure it isn't loose.

tail lights work but the brake lights dont. marker ligths work. turn signal indicators work but nothing else. i checked my fuses. its an 87

Back