• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Water pumps and 12 year olds

yardape

NAXJA Member #272
Just replaced mine,.... the water pump that is. The 12 year old came in very handy too. Its amazing where those little arms and hands can get into that an adults can't. He did great perched ontop of a 5 gallon bucket. Considering that this is the first time I've done it on this Jeep albeit the second one for this Jeep it was a real learning experience for the both of us. He had a ball helping his Dad while learning bundles. I also walked him through the diagnostic process since it was not leaking,... just making a heck of a racket that was hard to pinpoint. Lots of good life lessons.

I used to luv working on stuff when I was a kid. Just too bad that it wasn't Jeep Stuff. My 4yo comes in great when I need some extra hands to hold tools and other things for me and he gets to learn which tool is which :)

Just remember how lucky you guys are.My wife's kids would tel me to go f*** myself every time I asked them to do anything,then hold their hand's out for money all the time,I sure miss her....:soapbox: .I'm glad to hear they are interested:cheers:

Back