• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

busy busy busy trails

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
just so ya know, the same week of cofest is also the Colorado 4Runner Jamboree, and is also being held in BV.

so there are gonna be a lot of rigs on a lot of the same trails,

anyway the mods can get with their directors to see if we can schedule around each other?
i know they are running the following
holy cross 30th, Bv carnage 31st,

Last edited:
Hancock Pass is closed, that's the only one they can run without damage, and we know they won't run anything that could cause damage.

In the mts of PA, and it's actually cool. :)

Just what we need- a bunch of arrogant Toyota owners crowding up the place.If they're as bad as the ones in Moab for the Cruise Moab event in '07 don't bother wasting time trying to talk to the directors of the event.Led asked them what trails they were running on what days so our group of 10 rigs could avoid them/not clog up the trails and was rudely told "all of them".I just cant understand why such a large number of Toyota owners are such smug assholes. :dunno:

Last edited:
I'm installing my horns just for this event. :peace:

Tom or Troy,

Appearantly my above post ruffled some feathers on CO4x4 amongst the Toyota group (for which I apologized over there) and in retrospect it is/was a little harsh and somewhat unfair and I shouldn't have lumped them in with other Toy groups that did act that way in the past.

Please delete it.

If anyone else in the Toy group reads this: again, I apologize for generalizing and being unfair.

seems like theres always a bit of joking tension lol....

im up to wheel with whoever so long as they are chill and hope if we run into each other during the weekend it turns out to be a good thing

Back