• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF on Saturday?

I would love a trip, but I think my rig is slowly dying on me.. Looks like for the next month or so I will be deciding to revive, or start over. Either way I think ill be out for the next month or so. :shiver:

Depending on how much homework my gf gets done as well as when my Jeep comes back from the transmission shop, we may be camping up there. Probably toward the west end but maybe Browns

I may be in for this, Dave, it just might be too soon since I haven't had a chance to look at all the damage from Naches yet.

Me thinks im not gonna make this one. Need to fix a cpl lil things from NW Fest and the $150+ i spent in gas is making the bills a lil harder to pay right now.

Me thinks im not gonna make this one. Need to fix a cpl lil things from NW Fest and the $150+ i spent in gas is making the bills a lil harder to pay right now.

2 wheeling trips in 10 days..
That's alot of azz to kiss.. dammit...

Put me in for a "possible"

if i get my cut and fold done by then iam in for sure.

Get it done.. if not there are a couple trails that can help with the fold.

I need tires by Saturday!!!!

IN!

Dave

There are several varieties in the for sale section, go get em!

2 wheeling trips in 10 days..
That's alot of azz to kiss.. dammit...

Put me in for a "possible"

Hmmm...indeed.

:shhh:The girlfriend will be at work...

That sounds like a yes:)

Let me know if any of you guys are serious. I would like to go for a run. My Usual go to partner in crime is in Afghan. So if this weekend doesn't work, I am open to suggestions.

I'll be over in NE Washington that weekend. Lame.

Back