• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spare parts....

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I thought I would throw this up here so everyone would know what I have if there is a need. Asuming I don't need it. LOL! This is stuff that will be in the truck not on the trail. Alt., steering box, sector shaft, 231 tail shaft, DC parts, DC spare joints, dist., various sensors, hoses and belts. I have some busted 231's in a box is there anything else that is common to break in them that I might want to throw in the parts bin?

I've got a couple u-joints and an alt to bring as well. If anyone has any spare shafts to bring that would be awesome. I probably won't do anything hard enough to snap a shaft and I have 760's in the front axles but you just never know.

I'll also have 2 factory rear drive shafts.

spare D30 shafts

Front DS (AX-15)

belts

renix junk

enough electrical stuff to rewire my jeep

fluids/random other regular stuff

I have but will not bring unless someone wants to take it home:
D35 non c clip shafts
Disco D30 complete sets, including two of the coarse spline intermediate shafts.

If you have a D35 or Disco D30 I would like to give these shafts to you.

Ill be bringing much of the same, including HO electrical crap, and yet another alt. ( I think we have those covered...)

If someone needs a part or something at the last minute, give me a ring. We arent coming up till Friday morning, so I can swing by and pick something up. I will have my trailer, so room shouldnt be an issue.

404-six six one- 7zero25

~Stump

i will be bring 2 sets of front shafts for a hp 30 non disco a rear shaft for a 29 spline 8.25 a stock front shaft for a aw4 and some stock steering linkage i think i have a spare starter if i can find it

I will have a brand new starter and a couple ujoints. several other misc things.

I will have a brand new starter and a couple ujoints. several other misc things.

Have any spare D60 hubs? I have not been able to find any that I can get my hands on for cheap. :yap:

I brought a paper thin d44 diff cover for Gambit.. lol jk i may end up using it..

Mark

Back