• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to get to Naches, NW Fest

R.DesJardin

NAXJA Forum User
Since I've never been to that area wheelin, only been to Yakima a couple times, is anyone heading up Thursday afternoon I could meet and follow out to the campsite. Yes I saw the map and could probably get there but I would prefer to caravan with someone.
Coming from eastern WA going thru the Tri-Cities to Yakima then Naches and to camp.

There's a PDX convoy leaving Thursday late morning. It might be kind of difficult to coordinate a meeting time in Yakima, but it might be worth a shot.

For what it's worth, I plan on having a few signs posted along the Little Naches Rd as you come in. From Whistlin Jacks, it's pretty straightforward to get to camp. I have directions posted in the NWF Info thread.

We'll be monitoring CB channel 4.

We should all trade cell phone numbers so when time comes we can call and no body gets left behind...
Pm your numbers and I'll make a list and send it back with everyones number who is leaving that day

im meeting up with ppl out of tricitys, and trying to convoy up. ill post up when i know all the details of my trip plans.your more than welcome to join.

Bronze
Your plans to meet at Biggs Junction?

Is there a reason the PDX People are going all the way into Yakima ? Isn`t I-5 to Hwy 12 east to Naches Hwy 410 then back west on 410 to FS19 shorter ?
i-84e to US-97n Goes right into Yakima;)

*I have no idea what's "shorter" im going with the flow lol

Ok ,Up the river and over that hill is an easier drive and all nice Hwy speed..then you can fill up at Fred Meyers on hwy 12 at the edge of Yakima on the way out ..

Your plans to meet at Biggs Junction?

i have no ideah yet scott. never been to yackama. and as off last night my friends are still at 85%... so im still playing the waiting game.

also i might not be able to leave thurs. we have something likr 30 units to repair at work, and i will be the end of the month. cant really take 2 days off the week befor our week vacation for the 4th... im trying by arse off:sure:

Bronze.

P.S.
For me at least... its the dreaded pass... beautifull scenary, but those freakin hills and my jeep DO NOT get along :nono:

what he said.

Last edited:
I wont be leaving yakima until friday morning most likely.

Back