• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf Lift

RenegadeStang

NAXJA Forum User
If I were to add a main leaf from one XJ pack to a full XJ pack, about how much would that net me? 1.5"-2"? My packs currently on the Jeep are pretty sagged, but the other packs aren't too bad. Which way should I swap?

1" maybe the main leaf does not have as much arch to it as the lower ones. I would find some leafs from a vechicle that has the leafs mounted under the axle like the s10 or dakota

If you add the top 2 leaves out of another pack into your pack you would expect around 2" of lift. You can add an MJ (or other lift) shackle easily also for a little more lift if needed.

I have this lift & like it a lot.

I did a military wrap on mine using a second main leaf with a stock pack. Knock the big bushing out; slip the little bushing in, drill a new center hole. Super cheep military wrap, and just a shade of lift. Then all you have to do is mix in some s-10 or mj springs.

Tommy

Back