• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

renix oil pan bolt size

rockshox

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone know what size the oil pan bolts are?

searched the forums but couldnt find anything. i lost all mine so i need to order new ones and the rest of the motor is 40 miles away. thanks

does anyone know what size the oil pan bolts are?

searched the forums but couldnt find anything. i lost all mine so i need to order new ones and the rest of the motor is 40 miles away. thanks

Four of them are 5/16"-18x3/4", the rest are 1/2"-20x1/2". Aren't these listed on my site? Check it out - I've been trying to collect and post little tech like this...

I think he meant 1/4x20 probably.

Don't order them, buy them at the nearest hardware store, they don't have enough torque on them to require anything special. You can probably buy a hundred of the 1/4x20s and a 4pack of the others for under ten bucks all told.

thanks guys. yeah 1/2 does seem kinda large but i bookmarked the site for future reference. I was going to order them so I could get the flanged head in stainless.

Back