• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya or Elbe in july?

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
Wandering if any of the north/south end guys would be interested in getting a trip planned for up north, sometime after NWF? Was thinking Tahuya or Elbe.. Im kind of leaning on Tahuya tho..

Thoughts.. ideas?:wave1:

Elbe. The new section is sick

10th & 11th

Log jam and 2 rock sections. Both belly armor is a plus

I'd like to make another trip up North again this year to either Evans, Elbe, or even Walker.

However, right now NWF is pretty much the only thing on my mind.

I know Elbe has a campground, and do does Evans Creek. Making a day trip to either is doable, but makes for a long day.

Thats why we camp :cheers:

i didnt realiaze how close Evans and Elbe were together.

im good as long as there enough room to keep the trees off my body pannels."there just too sexy" definatly interested in the washington trail systems tough.

i have the 2nt week of july off for shutdown. would be a good time for me to make the trip.

ive herd bad things about evans. (or good however you look at it)
ill have roof sliders and thor guards eventualy. im just not there yet.

Bronze.

You just dont want to hit the busy then.

Nice.

Well for a bump, Im planning on checking out Tahuya Weds to burn some time. If anyone else is interested let me know. I doubt it tho, being a weds most people will have to work. I plan to be up there around noon-1

Holy crap, if I didn't receive a subpeona for that day I'd be there! I am only 2wd right now but I haven't had too many problems running it that way anyway (all real challenges are bypassable). No one ever wheels mid-week and my only local offer lands on a mandatory court appearance haha.

Holy crap, if I didn't receive a subpeona for that day I'd be there! I am only 2wd right now but I haven't had too many problems running it that way anyway (all real challenges are bypassable). No one ever wheels mid-week and my only local offer lands on a mandatory court appearance haha.
:eyes:

:laugh:

That's just something to look forward to... this weekend has been exhileratingly crap. Long shifts, two break-downs, shot front-end, court, empty liquor cabinet haha j/k

BTW, you may notice signs that say trails are close for logging. The signs were up 2 weeks ago and yes the trails are close but there are MANY that are still open... including the south loop and yellow jacket, the better parts of Tahuya.

Call the courts and tell them you have a schedule conflict - meeting the Census workers that day :p :laugh:

Back