• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need help guys.

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
first off, i know this should probably go into the for sale/wanted sub forum, but i need some help fairly quickly, and more people will see it here. if the mods want to move it, so be it.

my mom's car recently took a crap. long story short, it needs a new motor. unfortunately, were in a position right now that we can't pay for it out of pocket, and the warranty company wont cover it. since ya'll have always come through for me, i need your help. I need to find a car for my mom.

it needs to be a driver, we dont care what it is. she cant drive a stick. I have my work truck up on craigslist for sale/trade for just about anything. its a good truck and she can drive it, but i really dont want her to be stuck daily driving it.

i just want to ask you guys to keep an eye out for something cheap and decent, and maybe if one of ya'll is interested in buying it or knows someone who needs a work truck, let me know. heres the c-list link.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1761615111.html

its a 2002 chrysler 300m special. the sporty one. it has 48k on it. I've pretty much lost all faith in chrysler products except jeeps.... haha. we had a 1997 chrysler LHS/new yorker that had trans issues the whole time we had it.

hmmm, ill keep that buick in mind... my mom had one a while ago. and the nissan.

someone acually emailed me about the truck about an hour ago, so we'll see where this goes.

Back