• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

exo rear fenders

biggie

NAXJA Forum User
was wondering if anyone has any pictures of exo rear fenders for a xj, or also a build up on it would work out even better. Thanks alot any help will be appreciated

obviously since you've just signed up, and posted your first post within mere minutes of joining... you've probably seached this subject already, found the many threads and/or build-ups of rear quarter protection which either include or can have tubing put on... right?

see the writing below this post... the one metioning something about answers for XJ's... check it out, it's like a guiding light to a magical answer world.

otherwise if all you want is pictures, check out xjdb.com which has plenty of pictures of all things XJ.

i cant find any of those is the only reason i posted this, i know how to use these places but dont want to spend 10 hours looking for a thread.

Back