• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory Service Manual, 1991

Joe Peters has had some pretty good luck with that company IIRC.

You may have better luck on eBay, that's where I picked up my (Chrysler legit) 1991 full-line service manual.

If you have specific questions I can look stuff up in my manual set for you while you're waiting for your copy to show up.

OP, your link is no good.

If you are asking about the CD, its great. PDF format, has search function, you can load it to your hard drive, zoom, print.

Bishko's manuals are LICENSED products.

I have their CD for the 90, it includes the electrical FSM. I also have the printed original FSMs for the 90 and they cost me about $100 plus shipping on eBay. The CD has worked out great as my laptop is always with me, while my printed manuals are on the shelf in the shop.

Thanks for the info. I'll try to order a cd tonight. Thanks for the offer to reference yours Kastein but I don't have any immediate needs.

Thanks again!
Cherokid

@Joe - you paid a C-note for your 1990 FSM? Gawd, when? I think I forked over the princely sum of $20 for mine...

I do like the .pdf idea tho - I'm kicking around getting an e-book reader (make it easier to keep engineering references and suchlike to hand as well,) and I do want to make sure I can dump .pdf files on it, or have a utility that will let me convert .pdf files to be dumped on the thing. That, and a common format for memory expansion (preferably SD or MS - since I use both extensively anyhow.)

@Joe - you paid a C-note for your 1990 FSM? Gawd, when? I think I forked over the princely sum of $20 for mine...

I do like the .pdf idea tho - I'm kicking around getting an e-book reader (make it easier to keep engineering references and suchlike to hand as well,) and I do want to make sure I can dump .pdf files on it, or have a utility that will let me convert .pdf files to be dumped on the thing. That, and a common format for memory expansion (preferably SD or MS - since I use both extensively anyhow.)

Yeah, after losing a few auctions I finally bid it up a bit. I did, however, get a few goodies along with the two FSMs. When I found the Bishko CD I kinda kicked myself, although having the printed manuals in the shop makes some things easier, like following electrical diagrams. If I had to do it all over again I would just go with the CD.

Back