• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SLight pull after lift

PolishX

NAXJA Forum User
ok here it is had 98XJ limited AW / 242/ D30/ 8.25 ... installed RE 4.5 SUperflex and curriesteering box brace , RE shocks , new drive shaft etc .. now when i drive #1 i feel ALOT more of the road . which i assume is normal . but it pulls slightly to the left .. I'm wondering since i went form 235/75/15 to 33x12.50x15 BFG MT ,. and almost all the roads here have deep ruts if I am maybe just catching the edges of the ruts etc . ..I already had an alignemnet .

I will ask when the guy who installed it is back from baja .. he's down there for 10 days for the race ... it's not terrible just a slight pull not all the time ... nothing worn out in the steering he saw and it was aligned when the lift was done .. I'll check tire pressure .. might be the fact it's been hovering around 10 -20 in the day and 0- neg 15 at night

Do you tires rum on your lower control arms? If not what size rims are you running and how much backspacing? Just did a 5.5 on mine thursday and it rubs, same size tires as yours have 3.75 in of backspacing. I also had a bad rub on my right side sway bar disconnect so I flipped the bracket they give you around and it quit rubbing.

Back