• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 60 Question

YEAGS

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody know much about the 60's off of say a 2000 Dodge Cummins?

I know its a 32 spline driver drop. Ive searched as much as possible, and aside from the fact that lockers are few and far between for the 32 spline, are there any other disadvantages?

Unit bearing, CAD front, no high steer, have to run bent tie rods, 30 spline, 32 is later that 00. What else do you want to know. Its basically a big D30. Unless its cheap I would pass.

01+ would be the only front 60 I would even look at. No CAD, 32 spline inner, 33 spline outer. 03+ is AAM 9.5 which is the same outers.

Well it seems cheap at 400. guy was throwing it in his xj before he ran out of money.

I found online that 00, 01 and 02 were the only years that had a 32 spline.

How difficult would it be to switch to a 35 shaft and do warn hubs?

Well it seems cheap at 400. guy was throwing it in his xj before he ran out of money.

I found online that 00, 01 and 02 were the only years that had a 32 spline.

How difficult would it be to switch to a 35 shaft and do warn hubs?

35 spline inners are not that big of a deal. New shafts, inner axle seals and making a block off plate for the CAD. Locking hubs would be $$$$. Generally the free spin kit costs more than it would to buy a standard kingpin HP 60.

Back