• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offroad Expo Portland - May 1st & 2nd

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Circle your calendars for May 1st and 2nd 2010...

As "Kolbe's Off Road Expo" returns to the Portland Expo Center for it's 9th year!

Kolbe's Off Road Expo is your once a year chance to see (and buy) the latest in ATV, UTV, Motorcycle, 4 x 4, Dune Buggies, Sand Cars and Rock Crawler parts, pieces, gear and complete vehicles! Kolbe's Off Road Expo is the Northwest's largest indoor show for the ATV, Motorcycle and Off Road enthusiasts.

Back for the second year, on Saturday May 1st., will be a live ATV, UTV, Motorcycle, dune buggy and 4 x 4 truck auction! Auction is presented by Speeds Super Tow and Auto Auction.

SHOW DATES AND TIMES FOR 2010-
SATURDAY, MAY 1st., 2010-
8:00am to 10:00am Auction preview. This is the ONLY time you can see and hear the vehicles run!
10:00am to 5:00pm Expo show hours
Auction starts at 12:00 noon sharp!
SUNDAY, MAY 2nd., 2010-
9:00am to 4:00pm Expo show hours
Daily General Admission is $7.00 for adults. Seniors & Students are $5.00. Children six(6) and under are FREE with paid adult admission. Sorry no weekend passes.

For vendor or show information, please call Shawn Kolbe @ 503-796-0858 or e-mail [email protected]

Saw this at the Gresham KTM Shop today while i was getting a new OHV permit. Just thought i'd share. looks pretty cool. Think I'll deff be checking it out.

i would say it is the equivelent to the hot-rod show ? never actually attended before. But its the same place they do the rod and custom shows etc... and they are huge. There is a number up there for vendor contact info. give em a call and ask....

It is a good size show. I have gone several times years ago but quit going after I got out of sand drag racing.

Dave

Back