• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OMG LIKE WOW !!!

Trail Blazer

NAXJA Forum User
So i went out and bought some .035 solid wire for the welder. Checked the manual for correct polarity..... For the last 7 years i been using this welder, it was already set for welding with gas :shocked:, not set for flux wire....

Anyways, got the gas flowing correctly (am new with gas), and started doing some test welds...

OMG, it was like going from not knowing what sex was, then getting laid !!!!!!! :loveu: :party1: :clap:

:party:

Like totally

I was gonna make fun of you for not discovering this earlier, but I then remembered that I've spent the last 4 months welding with .030 wire and a .035 tip wondering why I'm getting such an uneven arc... yeah :dunce:

Makes a big difference, doesn't it?

Now your cooking with gas:laugh:

I added MIG to my Hobart a year ago and its like a different welder now. I also replaced the wire feed that was working intermittently, that made a big difference as well. Now I just have to talk myself into a auto-darkening helmet, I've used my old Lincoln helmet now for close to 20 years, I think its time to upgrade.

Back