• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

window motor

smiley

NAXJA Forum User
So the window motors are going out in my drivers and passenger side doors should I just order the motors or should i also get the regulators or do they only sell them as one part? (my car has been hit on both sides so i bet that caused them to go bad early, no i am not a bad driver both times my car was in park HA)

Do you guys have any manufacturers that you recommend?

I recommend the junkyard... especially since it sounds like you need new doors too. Around here, doors run 50 bucks each with all the parts still inside them.

x2 with Kastein.

Morris 4x4 sells the motors and regulators, but don't look at the prices unless you have your nitro pills close by for your heart.

oh and as a bonus... they don't care what mirror is on them... so get 97+ mirrors at the same time. I asked my local yard and they said "we don't care, a mirror is a mirror, mirrors come on doors, just leave the 96-down mirrors by the jeep they came off of."

OP .. Pre 96 or 97+ If someone can tell me how to get the windows rolled down enought to pull the stuff out, you can have my stuff for cheap. Mine are pre 96 BTW

Back