• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another job opening

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Apparently it is very difficult to keep a shipping clerk that likes to show up for work.

Got another position open here at WP for a warehouse guy.

$10-11 hourly to start

Email me resumes, jason at warriorproducts.com

I agree with Sniggs, plus who the hell wants to work for, or even with, WheelinJR.

I agree with Sniggs, plus who the hell wants to work for, or even with, WheelinJR. :roll:

That's as close to editing as I can get. :doh:

you would think with the high unemployment rate people would be showing up to work... this country is becoming very lazy!

Becoming???

We are long past that.

Hey, sometimes NOT working and drawing unemployment pays better than trying to support yourself and getting taxed to death.

THAT needs to stop. :firedevil

Hey, sometimes NOT working and drawing unemployment pays better than trying to support yourself and getting taxed to death.

THAT needs to stop. :firedevil
Im pretty sure that i would be making more off of unemployment right now, but its more about pride and honor to me, even though it would be the easy way out with going to school full time, doing my practicum and raising two little girls at the same time.:patriot:

Back