• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IPF 868 vs Lightforce 140 opinions?

ert01

NAXJA Forum User
Looking at a couple different sets of lights and I was wondering what you guys think of both of them...

IPF868
I like the combo pattern and the lower price

Lightforce 140
I like the build quality but they are a little steep in price

Anyone have firsthand experience with either of these lights? I have only heard good things about them both so I want to hear more of the cons :)

Looking at a couple different sets of lights and I was wondering what you guys think of both of them...

IPF868
I like the combo pattern and the lower price

Lightforce 140
I like the build quality but they are a little steep in price

Anyone have firsthand experience with either of these lights? I have only heard good things about them both so I want to hear more of the cons :)

Looked at both. ended up finding a brand new set of Lightforce 170's for cheap. Go with light force either way. I would suggest the 170's for their candlepower rating. Its something like triple that of the 140's. I have not installed these because they are on the way from Canada and my bumpers aren't here yet either! :D

Back