• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 inch lift?

This has been asked and answered many times before.

Give us more details:

What currently gives you the lift? (AAL, Shackle, New Coils, Spacers, etc.)

ZJ coils give ~2" on lift over the stock XJ coils, and if you didn't to AAL in the back, do a shackle, and vise versa (however new packs would be the best options)

Coil spacers up front are easy to add and offer same as stock ride and handling.

Keep in mind you might have to get extended shocks, depending on what length you have in there now.

Also, when approaching 5" you want to look into a SYE, and additionally a longer driveshaft. There is several options for these, depending on your transfer case.

i got rancho springs in the front blocks in the rear im gonna get spacers up front and 2 inch shackles in the back i know about the sye i was wondering if that was all cause i know over 4.5 u gotta start adjustin angles

the front is 3 inh coils and shocks i dont think i gotta redo that but the back i deffinitly need to redo asap would say 3 inch shackles and a helper leaf to get rid of sag

people have very kindly posted what you need to do, and you are not listening.

let me put this kindly... man up and get a real rear suspension, all that BULLSHIT your stacking ontop of other BULLSHIT is gonna lead to massive wheel hop, traction issues, and axle wrap. the way to fix all this stuff? do it right the first time.

get yourself/build yourself a set of leafs, blocks suck as and can cause axle wrap...
next get yourself some upper&lower control arms because the stock ones are sheetmetal and are weak next is trackbar and brakelines, brakelines you could use stock YJ lines for front and in the rear a dodge dokota lines.

people have very kindly posted what you need to do, and you are not listening.

let me put this kindly... man up and get a real rear suspension, all that BULLSHIT your stacking ontop of other BULLSHIT is gonna lead to massive wheel hop, traction issues, and axle wrap. the way to fix all this stuff? do it right the first time.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I just got done with that mess...

Back