• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Mickey Thompson Classic II's 15x8" (5x4.5)

Peregrine

NAXJA Forum User
It's a long shot, but I thought I would try here before I fork over the dough for new ones. I don't want to run Spidertrax anymore so I will be selling the (4) Spidertrax 1.25" spacers and (5) TJ Canyons. Canyons are in great condition...no major rash...just the normal scrape on the bead area of a couple. Spidertrax have been on the rig for 2 years but only have a couple thousand miles on them. Let me know what you have or where I might find these wheels used. Thanks!

Sorry, I should have been more clear in my post...but I couldn't edit it. I will be selling the canyons and spacers once I find/buy those M/T's. I will post up prices once this happens. I should have waited on mentioning that they would be for sale...that wasn't my original intent for the post...right now I am just trying to find a good deal on a nice set of M/T Classics. I didn't mean the post to read more of a "for sale" than a "wanted"...my fault. For those who have contacted me with PM's...I will contact you first once the spacers and/or wheels are for sale. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back