• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tiss the season

SUA SPONTE

NAXJA Forum User
Washed the jeep this morning, And headed out to tacoma from orting to downgrade my tires via a shady craigslist deal(check for-sale). Got pulled over downtown orting across the street from safeway for not having a front license plate. 15 minutes later just before meridian st in puyallup i got pulled over AGAIN for no mud flaps. Now I understand my rig just looked fooking awesome after being washed, but for all those guys headed to evans creek- stay out of orting! Mother fawker in the blacked out charger is a nazi and the only thing that saved me was my military I.D. card and dropping his rank(E-5) every chance I got. The broad who pulled me over in puyallup said her comander has a hard-on for mud flaps.....something about his wind screen getting a spider web in it......Well you fat fawk, welcome to everyone else driving I-5.
Just putting the word out-
T

Sounds like a chitty day..

I had a day like that a few weeks back.. being pulled over twice in 3 hours = Priceless

Thanks for the smile face- I obviously know I don't have mud flaps, my tires are over stock size, my bumpers are too high, and my windscreen has vision impairments in it. Further more I don't have any flares and drive with a total disregard for my own and others safety. I drive the jeep every day with these " legitimate equipment violations" .
During the last 20 k miles I have driven in almost every state west of the mississippi usually nursing a cold one. thought it strange that just now I get pulled over twice inside of 20 minutes within the same county. For all those with "legitimate equipment violations" ie:driving a modified jeep, now you know about orting/puyallup.

During the last 20 k miles I have driven in almost every state west of the mississippi usually nursing a cold one.
if by cold one you mean a beer.... you're an idiot and too bad you didn't get pulled over while doing that. as far as being pulled over for no flaps, i run no flaps on 12 inches of lift and 40's on my superduty and get pulled over for it all the time. i expect it. i deserve it. every ticket i get for it, i pay it. gotta pay to play son. or fix it.:wave1:

Lol. :laugh:

Thanks for the smile face- I obviously know I don't have mud flaps, my tires are over stock size, my bumpers are too high, and my windscreen has vision impairments in it. Further more I don't have any flares and drive with a total disregard for my own and others safety. I drive the jeep every day with these " legitimate equipment violations" .
During the last 20 k miles I have driven in almost every state west of the mississippi usually nursing a cold one. thought it strange that just now I get pulled over twice inside of 20 minutes within the same county. For all those with "legitimate equipment violations" ie:driving a modified jeep, now you know about orting/puyallup.

I'm down in those cities all the time. Want to know how I know you're doing it wrong?

... Sitting alone in front of your computer? If it makes you feel better.

so you just woke up and felt like posting in my thread? Thank you for your contribution.

I'm down in those cities all the time. Want to know how I know you're doing it wrong?

ECKSJAY, you are a cool guy. I dont think its a matter of doing it right or wrong. But, if you have a quippy remark, lets hear it! I think threads like these are entertaining.

Normally I try to just stay out of these threads all together.

However, What is so frustrating to me are a few things:

1. I try to do what I can to respect, appreciate and support those in our military. Comments like these are reminders to myself that not everyone in the military needs quite so much respect. I find that a real shame.

2. Your lack of respect for others in uniform and the adjectives you use are appauling, insulting (I am certain on purpose) and completely out of line. These comments could be used for many case studies in Psych. You are either completely out of touch with the vocabulary you are choosing to use or you need to be tested.

3. So, why exactly is it that you shouldn't have mud flaps on your Jeep or a front license plate on your Jeep? You are aware of these laws, choose not to obey them, and you are still frustrated for being pulled over due to them?

4. If there is 1 thing in our sociaty that I believe affects so many aspects of our lives in a negative way it is the lack of accountability many people show. I suspect the world would be a much better place if people like yourself took a little more accountability for your actions. Just consider it for a few minutes.

I suspect you are a much more intelligent person than your post represents you as. You might consider this in future posts.

:soapbox:
Michael

Wow, what a tard. I have no front plate, I know I' should, but I just haven't gotten around to it. If I get ticketed, I know it's my own fault. Same for my front tires sticking out past the fenders about an inch and a half. Again, if I get ticketed, it's my own fault. So far, so good, but I realize it could happen.

As far as you "nursing a cold one" hopefully one of these days you hit a bump and spill some cold beer in your lap and get pulled over for the resulting erratic driving. That would be funny.

I don't condone drinking and driving but to be honest, you know how hard it would be to catch a buzz from beer while driving?!? Otherwise do what you do man, I hate the location of my front license plate and will continue to plead that 'I've never been pulled over for mudflaps before, officer... If you tell me what size I need, I'll have them put on tomorrow morning' haha. Also, my girlfriend works in orting and those guys are true douches :flamemad:! To be fair though, I bet you get WAY more slack than most in Orting. My friend and I were down there last week and I was driving my lifted XJ (passing him in a no passing lane doing like 15 over) while he was doing like 5 over in a Subaru STI and when we flew past the cops guess who got pulled over. Orting is basically a hick town, they probably see your rig roll by and stop you just to check out the build.

Post up a pic so we can see how much tire it takes to get pulled over in Orting!

:eeks1::eeks1::eeks1::eeks1::eeks1:

2. Your lack of respect for others in uniform and the adjectives you use are appauling, insulting (I am certain on purpose) and completely out of line. These comments could be used for many case studies in Psych. You are either completely out of touch with the vocabulary you are choosing to use or you need to be tested.

I was very respectful to them. Hell it might have had something to do with me not getting a ticket? Maybe not.
You have the right to be appauled and insulted. The First Amendment of the United States Constitution gives me the right to free speech.
Generally, I dont really like it when cops spend their time nit-picking Bumper height laws and wind screen obstuctions and mud flaps and on and on and on. I think there are bigger fish to fry....for instance, drunk drivers:moon:

Im sure im not alone in feeling frustrated with cops from time to time. Spending their time(and your tax dollars) on pulling over a guy with no mud flaps when there are drug dealers and the such running free.

Michael, In the spirit of being accountable for ones actions: If you feel so strongly that I be tested, why dont you be the one to do it?

It would make me laugh. Who said anything about beer?

So you either A.) Are a complete douchebag for drinking while driving or B.) are trolling. Either way I stand by the douchebag comment!

Back