• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ Sport Mildly Modded

LilRedRover

NAXJA Forum User
4.5-5 inches of lift accomplished with Superlift and Rubicon Express parts, JCRoffroad winch bumper, 4real steel rockrails, 34x1050 LTBs. Tires were bought used, were on his trail only jeep, they have probably 85% or better tread. Interior is still intact for the most part, only part missing is no radio. The famous hydrolocked engine is being pulled out and replaced with an engine with 80k and some change on it. body has 108k. Running gear is stock, I just don't have the patience for this jeep any longer, I'm probably gonna buy an older already built something. I need this gone quick ladies and gents. Lets start with 5,000. Make me an offer. Email at [email protected]

here are some pics:
newmeats001.jpg

newmeats002.jpg

ROOFRACK IS NO LONGER ON JEEP AND HAS BEEN SOLD.

I need to sell this to acquire my new project. 4500 with new engine installed. 4000 if you take it as is.

If I can't sell it as a whole I'll part with the bumper, but give me a week or so.

Back