• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

psc motorsports steering box

Call PSC and ask, they are very helpful and will answer any questions you've got. :)

On that note, any reason you are looking for the upgrade? If you can't turn the tires without lots of effort, look into changing your steering design or adding cylinder assist. If you are looking for a quicker ratio without spending ~$400 look into the Dodge Durango steering boxes. That box has the stock 2.75" bore, which won't give you any extra force.
If it was me, I'd save up for the Xtreme Duty box, or look at other options.

Last edited:
If you saw my other posts you would see I rebuilt a durango box to remove the spaced but. Screwed up somehow and its f'd. So I'm fed up and want this project done so I can wheel this thing lol. What year durango box do I look for from everdrive that I know won't have the spacer inside for sure.

If you saw my other posts you would see I rebuilt a durango box to remove the spaced but. Screwed up somehow and its f'd. So I'm fed up and want this project done so I can wheel this thing lol. What year durango box do I look for from everdrive that I know won't have the spacer inside for sure.

Rebuild it correctly.

So you effed up once, why not try again?

http://www.pscmotorsports.com/sg251m-tj-xj-yj-variable-ratio-gear-p-86.html

I really dont have a 400 dollar budget for there extremem box and a pump since it needs a lot higher flow rate. This one is in my price range so I am wondering if the stock pump can handle it and if anyone is running it? I am running 35's and dont plan on going bigger really ever.
thanks!

I'm running the box. I'm happy with it for what I paid. I don't run their pump but I did have to run a good cooler on it. A lot of guys will run a smaller pully on the stock pump to get a little more power out of it.

Turning was noticeably easier compared to the stock box FWIW.

Edit: I bought it used and couldn't remember the P/N. I looked up the old thread and it's part# 621M. So the one for 279 wouldn't turn more force but it should work fine.

Last edited:
Your right cool people there. They are gonna fix my mistake for very cheap and get it dialed in. He didnt even try to sell me there products which goes to show not everyone is all about the benjamins

Wow man your still dealing with this? that sucks, im having similar issues now too though, so let me know how everything goes, cuz i may need to do the same thing!

Back