• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bushwaker flares

fireLt.

NAXJA Forum User
I have 1 complete set of Bushawaker flares. Not pretty enough for a mall crawler but good enough for a trail rig. Scratches and the lower end of the left rear is cracked (don't see it when it's on the rig). $150 or will look at trades. Can ship on your dime.
IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

I'm assuming these are 4 door flares? Just curious...

Good price though. Line-x them and call it good

Had them on my 4 door. I went a different route on my recent rebuild and would have had to cut these up to make them fit and they just wouldn't have worked very well. They could be sanded down and painted too.

Open to offers and trades.

how about $100 shipped? Might be in the Denver area April 16-18 and would take $50 if I don't have to ship them.

I would be interested in the flares. I am from Denver but I have been near Wichita, KS the past few months for work and that is where the Jeep is. I could give you $90-100 shipped to 67142 if the flares are still available?

Let me know,
Brian

Back