• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Passed major milestone..

Fantobacon

NAXJA Forum User
Crazy miles on this 94 2 door.

Photo_296.jpg

Congratulations.
That's very low miles for a 94; and still in it's break-in period.
:cheers:

wilsel
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_973838", true);
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Passed major milestone..
What 1 million miles? Take a pic! Ever Change anything Major?>

crunked said:
my 94 has 182k...you steal that pic off a junkyard jeep?!

~SM

no. heh i took it off my jeep.

they said the old lady that owned it before had left it sit alot and never drove it.

even with that low of miles i already had to replace alot of seals..of course the rear main..

it still has age i suppose..

and i think that the windshield gasket has shrunk and is leaking?? i still can't find where it is coming from.
:(

my windshield gasket is leaking too, but i think mines from a botched install (can see gobs of the gasket junk, and looks like whoever did mine nicked the paint....got rust bubble right over center windshield), my rear main leaks too....sweet 94 goodness :) i still think you lucked out, id love to find a pre 97 with that kinda miles in my area.

~SM

My 90 turned 3000 today. Of course none of it is original. lol I think the body has 153k on it.

crunked said:
my windshield gasket is leaking too, but i think mines from a botched install (can see gobs of the gasket junk, and looks like whoever did mine nicked the paint....got rust bubble right over center windshield), my rear main leaks too....sweet 94 goodness :) i still think you lucked out, id love to find a pre 97 with that kinda miles in my area.

~SM

i suppose..
mine is original but on the inside you can see the gasket is warped on the pass corner & on the driver's corner.

we have a guy here that specializes in leak detection for cars..

we will se what he has to say about it.

yeah other than that the jeep is cherry.
and it's a 2 door..heh.

Back