• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

not gonna be stock no mo

4xfishfinder

NAXJA Forum User
My new OME HD 2" Lift leaf springs showed up yesterday. New Skyjacker shocks showed up today. U-bolts are here(they sent 2 differant sizes) New bushings are here. Front spacers are on the way. WooHoo can't wait to break some knuckles. Break out the P.B. blaster. 94XJ SE 4.0L AW4 D30/D35 Cooper 30x9.50 STT tires. Yeah I know, ain't much. But it's mine.:roll:

skyjacker shocks oh my.... I will never buy skyjacker shocks agian talk about a waist of money blew them up in four months and only 2 wheeling trips...said they were good to 5 inchs of lift i have 4.5 inchs. but hell maybe you will have better luck then i did. i do have to say they gave it a great ride till they blew. any ways have fun installing all your parts.

skyjacker shocks oh my.... I will never buy skyjacker shocks agian talk about a waist of money blew them up in four months and only 2 wheeling trips...said they were good to 5 inchs of lift i have 4.5 inchs. but hell maybe you will have better luck then i did. i do have to say they gave it a great ride till they blew. any ways have fun installing all your parts.

I wish I had a waist of money.

Very cool. Post some before, during, and after pics for the rest of us to follow.

Did you know that as a NAXJA supporter you can get vendor discounts for the parts you buy, essentially paying for the cost of the NAXJA membership? Oh yeah, once your name is in red, you can post pics.

Jeez! You guy's are harsh! Hopefully they are not a waste of money! Just a stopping point before I can afford OME shocks, just needed something now. New coils for the front planned also. And, yeah rocknxj membership to come soon. I would like to help the site, no less, I would like the cool sticker.

I should add up all the savings I've had in the past two months due to the NAXJA discount. I saved over 75 bucks on my RE lift alone in January. Sliders, diff covers, SYE, driveshaft, lift, all of that adds up to some serious coin.

I'm all about the cheap shocks, I have to say... :D BRIGHT RED Gabriel Guardians on the XJ, I don't even know what's on the MJ because they're entirely rusted, getting replaced soon though.

And yeah, I've saved a boatload, between the discounts and the tech I've learned on here saving me from paying some other guy to fix stuff.

Have fun! Hope you have a breaker bar and a torch (propane or MAPP is fine, just heating stuff not cutting it), the leaf eye bolts and shackle bolts are a pain in the ass usually.

Yeah, I am paranoid about rusty bolts breaking on me so I always buy all-new bolts for any Jeep project before I even start. It's paid off a few times.

Yup Yup! All new bolts and such. Won't do the swap for a couple weeks but already hit things with P.B. blaster, the best d-ruster for bolts and such I've ever used. Got the torch too. You guy's are a wealth of knowledge. Thanks for the input.

Back