• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BIGoffroad leaf packs - Immediate shipping available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
This great news for you the customer as well as for BIGoffroad!

Our most popular leaf packs, the 4" and 6" FlexE leaf packs are now ready for immediate shipping on order!

Until now, our leaf packs have always been made to order and generally took between 3-5 weeks before they were shipped, but not any more.

HUGE thanks to Alcan Spring for working with me to help make the customer's purchase of these leaf packs much quicker!

All 8" leaf packs and any Heavy Duty leaf pack order will still need 3-5 weeks on order.

Of course, NAXJA red letter member's discounts apply so be sure to include your member number with any order.

As always, if you need any other aftermarket part or accessory, please do e-mail me or PM me with the items you're looking for and I'll send you a quote.

Some examples:

BOR 4" FlexE's sitting on an 8.4 Toyota rear axle, 1" TNT shackles and 33" tires:

IMG_3793.jpg

BOR 6" FlexE's sitting on a D44 rear axle, 1" RE boomerang shackles, trimmed for Bushwhackers and 35" tires:

P1012265.jpg

BOR 8" FlexE's sitting on a D60 rear axle and 35" tires, 2" shackle, with no fender well trimming:

BOR8inchlift.jpg

And for you "extremist" XJ builders:

BOR 6" FlexE's sitting on a D60 rear axle, TNT 1" U-bolt eliminator kit, 2" shackles, 40" tires and MAJOR trimming/fab work to the rear fender wells:

100_2140.jpg

PM's sent to both of ya!

4" leaf set shipped to 93444. Thanks.

The pricing is on the website guys! :thumbup:

Shipping will run between $75 to $120 depending on distance. CA/TX/AZ generally $80, WA/OR generally $90/$95, NY/CT/FL/eastern States generally $120. Shipping rates are never "fixed" for some reason, so I like to quote/confirm shipping at the time of the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back