• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for 37-38" tires

mcantar18c

NAXJA Forum User
I need some larger tires to balance out the torque and top speed on my truck. I'd like some aggressive ATs, but MTs work too. Trade for my tires and/or wheels (8 lug), plus cash or Jeep parts depending on how much life is left on em.
The tires that are on my truck now are 315/75R16 (~35") ProComp Xtreme ATs with around 75% left. They're on aluminum wheels that look like these.

720-220-3157

Sweet! Glad I could help.. :D

How much you looking to sell your tires for? Maybe I could get you some cash and I could bring up the tires from that craigslist link?

Sweet! Glad I could help.. :D

How much you looking to sell your tires for? Maybe I could get you some cash and I could bring up the tires from that craigslist link?

i think that link said that the seller was looking for a 35" trade?

but either way, dont give him $1700 for his 35s:confused1 haha

Damn.. haha I guess I should read the whole thing.

We're doing a straight-across trade. If I go to do the swap and for some reason I don't like em I'll just put em up for sale and see if I can't find a buyer that'll work with me on making sure my truck isn't down for too long.

16.5", likely the worst rim design ever. If it is going to be a street queen they will be fine.

If there's a trail that you can take an extended cab, long bed, full size 3/4 ton truck -with the weight of a diesel none the less- and come out of it without major damage to the body and underbelly... then I doubt the trail is hardcore enough to do anything do the wheels.
And on that note, this truck will be in the mud and easier trails, but no way in hell I'll take it on the rocks. Its too purdy for that. Not to mention something that costs $500 for an XJ costs $2000 for my truck.

16.5", likely the worst rim design ever. If it is going to be a street queen they will be fine.

How is the diameter of the rim a bad design? Why is a 15" or 17" better?

Just curious, because your comment makes no sense to me at all..... There's nothing designed differently about the bead surface or how the tire sits on the rim right? :dunno:

Back