• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB spares, switches, bulkhead fittings, airlines.....

scottydoes

NAXJA Forum User
ARB spares, switches, bulkhead fittings, airlines.....

I picked up my axles today, will be running ARB's front and rear, I also got a compressor, but the guy kept most of the wiring and plumbing for the ARB's because he will be running them in his new axles. I have the harness with the relay, the front and rear solenoids, and the pressure switch, but i need switches for the compressor, and front and rear diffs, and airlines with bulk head fittings. I have monday off work and was hoping i could install the compressor then, so if anybody has this stuff, that would be great, if not, maybe a heads up on some shops that might stock the parts for it.​

Parker on Garden of the Gods for airline and fittings. I have an ARB rear airlocker switch, it yours for $5. I've seen a couple of places online that sell switches similar to the ARB switch. Online is cheaper for all the pneumatic stuff, but Parker is convenient.

PM your phone number. I'll give you a call tomorrow or Wed, if that is okay.

Back