• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks for getting the forum set up

Second. :)

Looking forward to this event again. I'm sure that Sequoia will do a great job of planning. Just don't let him lead a trail run. :D

Glad to see the thread open!

Thank you!

Meatloaf!

:paperwork Better get busy!!!!!! :paperwork

Wow, I can't wait. Hopefully I have my lift on by then... I have most of the parts now. I remember last year my xj was the only one there without a lift
Oh, that was you!! You did great, though!! And now you're gonna show up and put my tired 3" lift to shame...

Oh, that was you!! You did great, though!! And now you're gonna show up and put my tired 3" lift to shame...

Well my rockers didn't think I did that well :gee: hopefully I have sliders on my then too. I'm not gonna be much higher than you though. It's gonna be about 3.5" on 235/70/16's. I just need to order a trackbar, swaybar disco's and get more leaf packs for a bastard pack. Not too much to do, but good thing I still have some time

It's amazing what you can do without, when you have rock rails!! And I don't remember seeing too much rocker carnage. Hell, your doors still opened, right?

Back