• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motor mounts just came in.

NighthawkXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have to give the guys over at brown dog offroad madd props on my new motor mounts. I ordered them off ebay via buy it now on tuesday, and they just showed up in the mail. To me, that is very very fast.

They look great, and i know some of you would rather have the softer rubber jobs, but i wanted to try something better.

Take a look for yourself
www.browndogoffroad.com

Oh, and this is not an add, and i dont get anything for it, just thought I would let you guys know there is a good company out there with some good customer service, and fast shipping for a change.

I like the flags! :patriot:

I've had them in for a few months. There is a little "buzzing" at idle; I wouldn't call it a vibration, really. Read the instructions well, also. On some XJs, it's necessary to grind a bit from the driver's side cradle. I didn't; instead, I used a pocket knife and cut about an 1/8" of the polyurethane on each side to clear the slight casting lip that they want ground down. Overall, I'm happy with them.

Back