• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All sorts of stuff; axles, seats, wheels, tires, glass, pool balls etc...

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
Alright so I really need to get rid of some things...the garage is starting to get cluttered...

First of...FREE STUFF:

Stock Tire and wheel:
2njlpts.jpg

Passenger Seat out of my '98
351tldj.jpg

Not Free Stuff:

Ford 8.8 Axle with 3.73's, Discs, and a limited slip. It was taken out of a '99 Ford Explorer with ~125K on the odometer. The disc brake pads have a LOT of meat still left on them. Some very very minor e-brake hardware will be needed but other wise a very complete axle with e-brake cables, etc. - $240

M.O.R.E. Bombproof Motor Mounts - $80
2ekj6ab.jpg

MasterCraft Rubicon Seat, has tears but is still functionally good and very confortable, add a seat cover and your good to go! - $75
zl3v2p.jpg

os4umb.jpg

16x8, 8 on 6.5 Unique Chrome Wheel - $25
21wj5w.jpg

Pool balls and 8-ball rack hardly used - $30
11vnllj.jpg

I've also got some glass from my '91; both rear doors and trim piece, as well as heated clear hatch glass.

Last but not least I still have some white doors and a hatch of my '98. They would be best to used for parts or for half doors as they've seen some rocks. The hatch would just need a little sheet work to be fine. All glass is intact and all electronics worked when they were taken off. - $20 per door or hatch

Back