• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trade my xj body for your mj body?

proracedriver616

NAXJA Forum User
So i have been wanting a comanche more and more these days and i have so much work into mine i dont wanna just get rid of it and start over so I thought i would see if anybody would be interested in trading chassis? My xj is a 97 4.0 aw4 with somewhere around 140xxx miles, no motor or tranny or transfer case problems to speak of at all. I would keep my axles/wheels and lift and you would keep yours, basically i want what i have now, but on a comanche, i want real usable bed space. I work at a body shop and have done all the work myself with the exception of rockware bending the tubes for my stinger/fenders. The d pillars were moved forward and the hatch was cut in half and it hinges open just like factory and seals shut almost airtite when its latched. The edges of the fenders were cut off and welded to the hood and i just have the tubes for fenders now. I cant think of anything else right now but I dont want any junk, if im gonna trade its gonna be for something close to the condition of mine, decent body but it doesnt have to be perfect, and good running drivetrain (unless i keepmy drivetrain) Anyways if anybody is interested post up what your thinking and maybe a couple pics or get ahold of me and come look at my stuff.

So here a couple somewhat recent pics i have of my jeep.

l_c6b012b4272f4512880d200a1c20cf0c.jpg

l_342355a9947a44918696866b5fed57df.jpg

l_9e2b8385c988413e901bfc92c964f053.jpg

theres a few more pics here http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=354175756&albumId=1229849

seth

Not busy this afternoon so i snapped a couple more pics, some didnt turn out so great cause its so sunny out.

Hard to see but i made a flatbottom for the back out of 1/8" plate steel when i moved the gas tank up
29zvfao.jpg

tailgate down and view of the relocated gas tank
e87dyp.jpg

heres the hood with the fender tops and header panel grafted on
28gtl78.jpg

engine bay (i was wrong on the mileage its 160something miles)
2ni0ho1.jpg

procomp driving lights mounted up front
288a5xy.jpg

nice clean light/dark grey interior
mtkp4h.jpg

i got the headliner and about 90 percent of the interior plastic trim back in when i did the chop
t53c54.jpg

seth

Back