• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT OTK Steering

NickThePyro

NAXJA Forum User
I have had the TNT, now Treks, 1 ton OTK steering sitting in my garage for a year now and am finally ready to install it but cannot find good pictures or install instructions anywhere. Only pictures I found are with trusses and I have the brackets from the kit instead. If anybody has this or similar can you post pictures or give hints you found while isntalling. Also if anybody knows a way to mount a steering stabilizer that would be great.

Link to product

Thanks,
Nick

Steering stabilizers aren't needed, they are a band aid to fix a bigger problem. I thought T&T put instructions on the website? I know you have to cut the front of the coil buckets, sway bar links, and maybe some other stuff.

Easy button option: Bring it to ACRO.

-Alex

Steering stabilizers aren't needed, they are a band aid to fix a bigger problem. I thought T&T put instructions on the website? I know you have to cut the front of the coil buckets, sway bar links, and maybe some other stuff.

Easy button option: Bring it to ACRO.

-Alex
I am bringing it to ACRO next week probably, when I talked to John at NWfest he said they hadn't installed one and didn't know what all had to be done. And they took it off their site and never uploaded instructions :mad:

Back