• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cruise control switch assembly for '94 XJ

BIGsexyatUSC

NAXJA Forum User
Where could I find one online? I have searched all nearby junk yards and could not find anything that resembles what mine looks like. It's got the button at the end of the turn signal lever for the cruise control and I have a feeling it's gone bad because all of my vac lines are new and my heater/AC works just fine.

Any suggestions for online retailers??

its the same as a chevy or GMC allmost any early model chevy car or truck will work the whole collum is the same interchangable.as far as new autozone and Orellieys has them like 30.00 there are two diff one with intremitte wipers and non intermettenThere is alot of part on Jeeps that were uesd on Ford ,Chevy and Dodge too.

The one in my 92 got to where all the lettering was gone and was at the yard and grabed a crome one and the tilt lever also looks better

I got a new one at the dealer for $69, in stock. I seen some of the online dealers sell them cheaper. I could not find one at the junk yard that didn't have the lettering rubbed off. So, I thought if I was going to go through all the effort of changing it out, it might as well look good!!!
The after market models I found were much more expensive.
enjoy

Back