• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BIGoffroad headlight Wiring Harness

DeathValleyPaul

NAXJA Forum User
In this day and age it is a pleasure to get a good product at a fair price, get immediate and friendly phone service, and quality. Their shipping was fast too!

I just installed the BIGoffroad Wiring Harness onto my XJ. First I installed their harness onto my stock headlights, and I could already see a big difference, not to mention that my voltage went up by 2.5 volts at the headlight plugs, then when I was satisfied with the stock ones, installed H-4s headlight housings and bulbs which are a total improvement

I just want to say that this was the easiest job I have ever done. Their instructions were excellent, and even though I had never done any of this kind of wiring, it went on like a piece of cake being served at a birthday.

Nice kit, good materials, good instructions, and nice people. I am sure I could have put together my own wiring for less, but this was just tooo easy!. The wire is cut, joined and absolutely XJ ready. Troy was very friendly on the phone when I called to see if it was really "plug and play" and not "plug and pray"

I am not getting a deal by saying any of this. I feel good vendors need to be recognized and used, and bad vendors need to be slammed.

In this day and age it is a pleasure to get a good product at a fair price, get immediate and friendly phone service, and quality. Their shipping was fast too!

I just installed the BIGoffroad Wiring Harness onto my XJ. First I installed their harness onto my stock headlights, and I could already see a big difference, not to mention that my voltage went up by 2.5 volts at the headlight plugs, then when I was satisfied with the stock ones, installed H-4s headlight housings and bulbs which are a total improvement

I just want to say that this was the easiest job I have ever done. Their instructions were excellent, and even though I had never done any of this kind of wiring, it went on like a piece of cake being served at a birthday.

Nice kit, good materials, good instructions, and nice people. I am sure I could have put together my own wiring for less, but this was just tooo easy!. The wire is cut, joined and absolutely XJ ready. Troy was very friendly on the phone when I called to see if it was really "plug and play" and not "plug and pray"

I am not getting a deal by saying any of this. I feel good vendors need to be recognized and used, and bad vendors need to be slammed.
cool, i need, i will look into this kit upon your recommendation!

I did the same mod last year. HUGE improvement.

Back