• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anybody ever seen one of these or where to get one?

After using babelfish to translate that page into english, I learned that it was part of a special edition run of only 200 vehicles, 2 door XJ's with 4.0's, tinted windows, that metal trim on the doorstep and that little rear spoiler and only came in two colors. I would imagine its a dealer-trim offering rather than a factory offering, but you never know...

IIRC, a white xj on this board has that spoiler with the brakelight in it, I think you could only get that part in europe or asia. I will look to see if I have a picture of that jeep.

Europe, I would have to assume. The text also says something about this was very limited, only 200 examples were built with this trim level and all came with 2 doors, factory dark tint glass, black or silver paint only a 4.0 and that "spoiler".

That is great looking. Ive been looking for something to hel keep my window a little cleaner back there. I wonder if it would help keep it clean or creat a bigger vaccume back there and suck more stuff up on the window?>

Unfortunately the Orvis & Wild Sport spoilers will only fit 97-01 XJ's. These two spoilers are one in the same & were made for Jeep by a German company called "ASD Tuning" IIRC. The spoilers were never offered on XJ's sold in North America. :(
The spoiler is just for appearance only, as it does nothing for keeping dust off the rear glass. The LED 3rd brake light is kinda cool though. :D

dsc03771ms.jpg

Back