• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oktoberfest....well?

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Who is back?
Who broke?
Who got naked?
Who got arrested by the Campground police?

Please don't make me jump to conclusions:gee:

Hey John! I'm posting pics to the final update sticky. Check 'em out.

- Jay

GI-John said:
Who is back?
Who broke?
Who got naked?
Who got arrested by the Campground police?

Im back now.

I smashed the already smashed Xmember, lost 4wd, linkage way off. Popped a tire off the bead right as we were leaving. TJ flares totally destroyed and missing. More dents.
Thats all I have found so far.

I would have been, if you brought me back with you Saturday night. :D :D

Nobody, but he was up there as we were all leaving.

I had a blast, especially on 519. Awesome.

I'm back, down a tj flare, and a tail light..... AGAIN!!!
Totally awsome day, great trails. I'm sorry I had to jet so early. I wish I could have stayed and played all afternoon. Oh well next time
Ryan

SNOW

That is all I have to say at this time.

Evans is even better sloppy! Damn that was fun! My tires did really well, and I acquired more body damage, yeah! I backed into a stump, and totally destroyed my right taillight, but Matt had an extra cuz he just got the taillight guards, so I'm up and running legal again already. Lookin forward to the snow runs with you guys, had a great time, as seems to be the norm up here.

adamusmc2002 said:
I backed into a stump, and totally destroyed my right taillight, but Matt had an extra cuz he just got the taillight guards, so I'm up and running legal again already.

Yeah, besides, Matt owed you that light since he was spotting you when you got crunch-er-iffic. :D

Evans definitely held up to its claim to fame for body damage. I have a nice looking dent/chipped paint on the side of my hatch/back of the body panel behind the rear p-side window. I can't wait to see what else I did when I get all the mud off at the wash rack this afternoon!

GI-John said:
a) Who is back?
b) Who broke?
c) Who got naked?
d) Who got arrested by the Campground police?

a) I'm back.

b) I didn't break, but my front drive shaft is definitely on it's last legs; on the way home I was limping and praying it wouldn't blow up. And I have a really sore neck.

c) Nobody...thank God.

d) Nobody, but I probably should have.

Great trip, guys!

Avanteone said:
Wanna come pick mine up when you're done and wash it too? :D
I just gave my keys to my lot attendant. Bring yours by!

-----Matt-----

On a funny side-note, I took this picture on the way out to Evans. I didn't know little old ladies drove Rubicons. :D

DSC01676.jpg

-----Matt-----

Damage was limited to a few dents and a tail light .. which Matt was kind enough to put out of its misery later in the evening, after watching it suffer wounded for several hours .. :rolleyes:

-i

Back