• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wiring harness

AJTorris

NAXJA Forum User
So i am needing a new wiring harness because i had a small electrical fire a while back but i have gotten it taken care of and got it running again but i want to get a new one so its all factory wiring. Where would be the best place to order one or would it be cheaper at the JY. Anyone know how much one would be at the JY?

Check your regional chapter's For Sale ads, check Craigslist for someone parting out an XJ, or the salvage yard.

It would be cheaper at the JY unless as joe mentioned someone in your chapter's parting out a rig. Only problem with a harness from a JY is that other people have gotten in there and possibly removed parts of the harness that they needed, so just make sure that everything's there before pulling it.

It would be cheaper at the JY unless as joe mentioned someone in your chapter's parting out a rig. Only problem with a harness from a JY is that other people have gotten in there and possibly removed parts of the harness that they needed, so just make sure that everything's there before pulling it.

Ya i have delt with wiring harnesses before and figured i would spend the day going through the JYs and finding the best one that doesnt look like it has been tapped into at all. I look at Pick ur Parts website and it says 39 for a wiring harness.

Prices aren't to bad and maybe you'll get lucky and find some of the c4c xj's with the harnesses.

Back