• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 BF Goddrich All Terrains 235/75/R15 (approx 30x9.5) about 40% tread

TheMessenJah

NAXJA Forum User
5 BFG AT's for sale. Pickup only in Downingtown, PA (40mins west of Philly, 15 mins off PA turnpike)

Tires are in very good condition. One has a hole, can be easily repaired by a patch kit. Other four were used on my rig before i lifted it. Approx 40% tread left.

Asking $125 for all 5. If interested pm me or reply to this post and i will send pics.

Thanks,
Aaron

Hey, I'm right over in Willow Grove and I'm pretty interested in those tires ya got. Do you have any pics you can post or email to me? How deep is the tread that is left?

Yea pm me your email address and i should be able to get you some pics within the next couple days. As for the actual tread depth id have to measure it and im currently not at home which is where the tires are, but i will be on fri. I will measure it then and get back to you asap.

Back