• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door Pockets on sale, new Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmydaux

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all. Im sorry I havent been too proactive on getting new products out or pushing existing ones. I have a new webstore up and running which whould simplify the ordering process. The door pockets are now on sale for $49.99. That price is reflected on the website. I am new to the whole e-commerce thing so If any of you have any issues with that site let me know here by PM or through email: [email protected]

http://www.doorpockets.com

For those of you interested in a version that will work with 4 door models with manual crank windows, please post up. I would like to get that rolling if there is enough interest.

I would like a set of manual window door pockets... as long as they are around the same price.

Depending on price, this sounds good. So, guessing/curious that these newer ones will work on any models?
ALso, is current price, ea or per pair?

Current price is per pair and they will work on any 2 door cherokee or 4 door cherokee with power windows. The cupholder hits the window crank on manual window models. If youve put different seats in your rig, it may take up some of the room that is needed between the seat and the door.

Jimmy! Post up some info and pics in my doorpocket pool thread. Thanks!

They will be a little cheaper since they wont have a cupholder. Surprisingly, that cup holder complicates manufacturing a lot.

While I like the waterbottle holder in mine, I don't use it that often. I had factory door pockets in my 89 and missed having them when I bought my 2000.
These are a great product, easy to install and I would highly recommend buying a set of these for your XJ.

(unsolicited endorsement, btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back