• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone run these, or have any experience with them?

I have had 2 sets of alcans, 6" and now 8." Neither have had the orbit eye but even with the issues I have had with both spring packs I still like them.

that looks similar to having the revolver shackles, which I have and love. The revolvers twist just like those bushings. I haven't noticed any difference in ride quality as far as the rear swaying more and I don't run any swaybars and I do drive it on the street every now and then. I think it's a great idea if you do a lot of wheeling that requires extreme articulation.

I recently had a chance to really test my shackles out last weekend while climbing over several 6-7' hilles (kind of like an eggcrate arrangement with peaks and valleys). They did excellent and exceeded my expectations in comparison to what it what it was like before I installed them.

I don't like the "double shackle" feature on the revolvers or I would go that route

you know, I had heard lots of bad reviews about the revolvers before I got them. But I found a great deal on them used here on NAXJA and couldn't pass it up and I am damn glad I didn't because I love them. I've had 0 negative things to say about them and have had them for prob. 6 months now. They work excellent. Now, with that said, would I pay the $250 for them brand new, prob. not. But if you can find a good used pair for cheap, go for them.

you know, I had heard lots of bad reviews about the revolvers before I got them. But I found a great deal on them used here on NAXJA and couldn't pass it up and I am damn glad I didn't because I love them. I've had 0 negative things to say about them and have had them for prob. 6 months now. They work excellent. Now, with that said, would I pay the $250 for them brand new, prob. not. But if you can find a good used pair for cheap, go for them.

Have you ever had any problem with them unloading at the wrong time?

no, that was one of my worries from reading bad reviews. But I've driven on the street, off camber, steep climbs/descents, fully flexed, etc. and have had no bad effects at all. I really love them. They've increased the articulation of the rear a tremendous amount. I run a RK 3-link long arm up front (I have it limited to flex enough to unseat the coils about 1-2") and the rear comes very close to matching it. A very balanced setup IMO.

Back