• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need 95 cherokee part numbers for gauges

1994yj

NAXJA Forum User
1995 cherokee 4.0 se does anyone have or know where i can get the part numbers for the oil press gauge and coolant temp gauge and also besides the dealer where i can get the gauges only thanks

coolant temp gauge - 8350 4461 (Gas engine, LHD, USA)
oil pressure gauge - 8350 4463 (Gas engine, LHD, USA)

All the Mopar discount sites I can find want approx 45 dollars for them - you would be far better off going to a junkyard, finding a 1995 C4C XJ with a full gauge cluster, and paying 20 bucks for the entire assembly.

It's all on page 270 (figure 8A-224) of the 94-96 Mopar XJ parts catalog if you can find a place to buy a copy.

thanks for the info can you please send me a list of these mopar sites or post them here so i can bookmark them thanks

stores.zmjeeps.com - I use this one for nuts and bolts, they usually have most of the common ones (LCA/leaf eye+shackle bolts, UCA bolts, U-bolts, etc etc) in stock at a decent price.

mopardiscountparts.com - I use this one when Z&M Jeeps doesn't have the parts I need
moparpartsamerica.com - similar to above
wholesalemopar.com (same)
moparliquidators.com (same)
discountjeepparts.com and funjeepsparts.com also have some stuff - I use discountjeepparts for door lock mechanisms and funjeepsparts for gas tank hangar bolts.

teamcherokee.com also has a lot of stuff, but their prices are usually beat by discountjeepparts, funjeepsparts, and Z&M Jeeps. Good to use if you can't find the stuff on discountjeepparts, funjeepsparts, zmjeeps, and don't want to pay the prices the mopar sites quote you.

Back