• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What bumper is this?

codyyy

NAXJA Forum User
I know this pic isn't the best but I was trying to find out what this bumper/brushguard is or who makes it. I know Hummers have a similar thing, they make Atlas II bumpers for the H2s. Anyway, does anyone know whose rig this is, have a similar bumper/brushguard, or know who made the bumper/brushguard? Thanks.
4x4evoxj.jpg

That looks like a one-off custom built one. I doubt they are for sale by anyone. I'm sure JCR or AJ could make you one though.

I want to make one real bad, but I'd like to see more pics if I could and see the design they used. I'm almost thinking of expanding on that idea so that the fenders also get protected.

Looks like a heavily modified ARB....

still though, :puke:if i wanted a hummer, i'd ask your sister. not so bad on the xj, though.
Personally I love that bumper on the XJ in that game the best, I was just comparing it to that H2 bumper because it's the closest match I could find. It does take some getting used to though, I'm just surprised I haven't seen any XJs other than that really with that bumper. I'd love it for off-road, and it might possibly double as a hood rack.

that hummer looks like its never seen a puddle, nvm the woods. what a chump

Back