• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday!!!

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
One year ago today I was in Chatt picking up the first set of axles to begin the build. I got some new shoes for her today as a nice gift. Should be shipped out by the end of the week after they are built (in the USA) here late next week.

New shoes? What happened to the Goodyears?

kevlars stay, heavy steel gotta go...
HD15wsr.jpg

Sick! I like those a lot! How much do they weigh compared to the steelies Matt?

28lbs assembled minus tires. Should be a nasty combo with the kevlars as light as they are.

looks awesome!

ive heard the kevlars dont play well with trailreadys but theyre pretty sweet, somethin about the beads and stuff

I spoke with Dave from Schaffers for a while about this and it's no longer an issue.

Off topic... but what do you think of the kevlars for a dd jeep jk in the 40" range? think they will last pretty decent... comparing to the km2s...

I've heard they'll have a hard time balancing out.

yeah i would imagine most 40s would...

Those wheels are totally awesome! (I lived in California, I can say that).

Excellent score.

You know "Chrome don't get you home", so I guess it's a good thing you've built a capable rig that will!!

Those look great!!!! Just a thought though, I think they would look better on MY JEEP!!!!!!

Back